Monday, March 19, 2012

French Onion-Pork Chop Skillet

While my hubbie was fielding for 2weeks, I decided that it was the perfect time for me to make a trip back home & spend some quality time with my family. My aunt, thats pretty much my 2nd Mom, kept all of my Granma's old cookbooks so I decided to take a look-see for something new & fresh to add to our dinner menu. I found some really awesome recipes & I cant wait to give them a try! I am NOT a huge fan of pork, however, my husband on the other hand, well he eats just about anything! I made this for the 1st time tonight & he loved it, of course...& I can actually say that I liked it a lot too!(:

 French Onion-Pork Chop Skillet  
Photobucket
6 boneless chops
2 onions, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp. worcestershire or soy sauce
1 pack chicken stovetop
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 c. hot water
  • Heat non-stick sprayed pan on med-high heat. Add chops & onions, cook 10minutes or until done, turning at 5minutes. Remove chops & stir onions until golden.
  • Stir in worcestershire sauce, return chops to skillet; top with onion mix.
  • Mix stuffing with water; spoon over chops. Top with cheese, cover. Cook 5minutes until cheese is melted.  
ONE skillet + My kinda cooking= Simple & Easy(:




No comments:

Post a Comment