Sunday, December 6, 2015

Holiday Photog...it is my FAVORITE!

For those of you who didn't already know, I dabble in photography, it is a hobby and has turned into a little passion of mine.

I have to admit, it is actually a little therapeutic!

I am definitely no professional nor have I been at it long enough to even be considered a "pro", but I absolutely love doing it and I love that I keep getting better and better! 
I am actually pretty proud of the work I do! 
I love being able to be a part of making memories for people and my favorite photos have to be holiday photos such as the ones I am about to share with you guys now... 

This couple was the first couple I had ever shot and I am so far now from where I started then.
The first photos were pretty good for a first timer (the one above is one of them and was from last Fall), but the ones I snapped this past weekend turned out so awesome! I am in love!!!

Not only are these types of shoots my favorite because it is a Holiday session, but because these guys include their pups in all their family photos! 

Uh, pets are FAMILY too people!!! Lol.

This has been my favorite sesh I have done and I absolutely LOVE how these turned out!




No comments:

Post a Comment