Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Our Four Year Anniversary

THIS IS LATE... of course, LOL... with all the holiday madness going on (the planets aligned and our anniversary fell on Thanksgiving this year guys!) I haven't had a moment to actually sit down and blog this past week or so! 

Today is a blessing...
 (like everyday is, but today is a little different)
Today I got to wake up next to my best friend, the love of my life, my handsome hooah hubbie...
and tell him Happy FOUR Year Anniversary! 
I cannot explain it, but I can refer to the phrase, 
"Time flies when you're having fun with the one you love!"
It honestly feels like we were married just last November. That we survived the first year that everyone said would be so tough.
Well you guys, let me say that EVERY. DAMN. DAY is tough when you fall in love with someone who is in the military.
 There have been so many trials, obstacles, and some rough patches thrown our way... not many can say they were able to conquer them ither, but somehow our love always perseveres. 
We always assess our situations and we find another way if we come to a wall, we never just give up!

 Seriously though, WHERE DID THESE PAST FOUR YEARS GO?!

I swear it feels like 40 YEARS instead of just FOUR!
I am so lucky that serendipity brought us together... we are opposites but we are alike in so many ways. We support one another and have an unbreakable bond. Being best friends before God finally gave us a little push in the right direction to fall in love, means more than anyone could ever know. I am so thankful and blessed to have such a great guy in my life, someone who is so selfless, who puts me first above everything else.. someone who supports me and everything that I do 1500%.. who just makes life easier. I am so proud of how far we have come and how much we both have changed for the better... It is amazing to know at the end of the day we're still as in love as we ever were and that he is my person and I am his!
I am going to keep this one short to spare all of you the mushy-gushy, lovey-dovey madness...
So I'll end here with a huge,
 HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MR.HOOAH, I love you more than words can say and I will forever promise to remember that neither of us are perfect but that we are perfect for one another and to love you as fiercely as I can....Thank you for all that you do for me, for us, for our future, and for always bringing me cheesecake when you know I need it and for always encouraging me to chase my dreams! And as always, Me & You, Just Us Two babe!
-XOXOXOXO!




No comments:

Post a Comment